Status
Not open for further replies.
In February of 2016, although to many it seems many years have past, I was banned for hacking. In my ban appeals... Well, I'm sure most people have seen my first ban appeal by now. I'm not proud of that appeal, nor should anyone be of their first perma ban; unless you lack emotion or are some perfect divine being. Do I regret my appeal? Yes and No. What I regret is how I handled my ban. My behavior in my appeals is completely unacceptable and I want to apologize to everyone who had to see it, unless you got enjoyment from it of course. Even 6 months after my ban I wasn't thinking straight. After my latest appeal a few months ago I PMed Celach to continue the conversation about my ban. He told me that I needed evidence that it wasn't me who hacked, and me, in my biased state of mind I said "What type of evidence do you mean Celach? I can't get any evidence unless you're asking for something specific. Do you see where I'm going Celach?" Now, this isn't word for word, but it's pretty close. Now that I reflect on all my PMs and appeals relating to my ban, that's a pretty stupid remark. If I were in court being charged for murder, or I was a lawyer who represented someone that was convicted of murder, I cannot just simply say that you need to tell me what evidence to look for. Evidence is evidence, period. If you're convicted of murder, you'd better damn find something to prove your innocence unless you'll be put away for life. It's completelsy up to you what that evidence is that proves your innocence. Sometime before or after I PMed Celach, I PMed xerhik. Now, in a furious rage like I was, I searched for people who despised Intox. Low and behold, I came across the Incocks. Oh yes, the devils of intox, those toxic demons. And in their group it said that certain people could easily be bribed. So, what did I do, you ask? Well, I attempted to bribe xerhik. Not only did I attempt to bribe xerhik, but I offered him 16 keys. 16 keys, just one key over 90 days of donor. What a little smug prick, right? Yeah, I feel that way too. I really do not like what I did, and nor should you. I just wanted to let everyone know that I am not using my main account as much anymore, I am using my Alt a lot more. The link to my Alt is in one of my appeals and on my main account. I wanted to tell everyone that I am sorry, and I hope you can forgive me; although I do not expect you to forgive me, because I wouldn't forgive myself either.

IIRC you were caught hacking, and someone we're both friends with on steam pasted me a chat you had with him where you were sort of laughing about getting caught and your appeal being denied and wondering how to fool us into overturning it. lol

So I knew it was just a game you were playing and never took it personally.

It's funny to see that you took time to write this post, asking for forgiveness, when obviously you don't give two shits about being banned and laughing about it.

Celach said:
IIRC you were caught hacking, and someone we're both friends with on steam pasted me a chat you had with him where you were sort of laughing about getting caught and your appeal being denied and wondering how to fool us into overturning it. lol

So I knew it was just a game you were playing and never took it personally.

Was it my brief chat with DayV?

uNnnSqH.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom