Any OG's still around?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think this is still the only thread on these forums with a post in 2018. GG everyone. :raised_hands:

Checking in nerds.

Also I'm a girl now :3 Have been for years...
Or a woman I guess, I'm 23 now for fuck's sake. I hope this forum remains up for eternity so I can look back on how legitimately retarded I was almost 10 fucking years ago.....
Turns out I was trans as hell. Fucking internet, amirite??

Last edited by a moderator:
Checking in nerds.

Also I'm a girl now :3 Have been for years...
Or a woman I guess, I'm 23 now for fuck's sake. I hope this forum remains up for eternity so I can look back on how legitimately retarded I was almost 10 fucking years ago.....
Turns out I was trans as hell. Fucking internet, amirite??

Sup! Yeah my post history on here is fucking embarrassing. I want to preserve it for all time. I miss my servers full of intoxies :(

Thanks doods!!

Kinda hilarious how like half this clan turned out gay as hell in some way or another, given how semi-ironically homophobic we used to be in vent and whatnot. hahah :handjob:

Fucking around with intox. got me through pretty much the anxtiest part of my life tho, in hindsight, so thanks for baring with me back then kidz. If I didn't have all that testosterone in me I probly would have been less of a confused little shithead. I legitimately don't even remember being the kid writing most of those posts... like at all.

Especially that avatar shit... good fucking god.... I challenge anyone to show me an anxtier piece of convoluted horse shit on the entire fucking internet. Glad I could entertain at least lmao, I certainly would have laughed my ass off at that insanity... Then probly been like honey do you need to talk to someone?

I just wish I knew how unimaginably hard testosterone was fucking with me 10 years ago. We needed more chicks around here anyway!! :blossom:

I come back to visit every time I'm drunk and sad about Juicy. I miss that motherfucker so much. I'll see you up there, bro.

Started here as a squeaker and now I sound like a Marlboro ad-man. Intox is literally my childhood. If I joined the forums in February 2008, I would've been 11 years old.

Who is even paying for this forum to remain up anymore?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom