Any OG's still around?

Status
Not open for further replies.

advent

Hey guys been a hell of a while? Idk if anyone from my days is even still around. Was just mentioning to the GF how weird it is you spend 4-5 years playing CSS every night with the same guys and then randomly you stop being active. Well figured I would drop in and say hi. Clutch tell me your not the only one left from the OG's? Going through the first 5 pages of members sure brings back some memories... still miss Juciy ever time I think about intox.

zoL is still around, still a bastard. Sass is hanging, still cool. Bunch of other people pop in from time to time, but no one ever really stays for long. cLutch is probably one of lesser active OG members

Oh man havnt talked to zoL in so long and sass we use to surf all day long. Does buck still make surf maps? I noticed there is anoth clan leader besides clutch. That's interesting. I know exhile is still around. I should try and hop on mumble tonight.

Buck and Zol are sorta perma members lol. Buck hasnt made a new map for intox in a while so i dont think he makes any maps. 

What about sigh or scarface? I see scarface hasn't been here in a long time. Sgt. Pepper seems to be around too. I should try and reach out to all them get an old CSS surf day set up.

You're definitely familiar.. I log in daily because of some kind of fucked muscle memory or something? I don't even know why anymore.

Holy shit, it's almost been 10 years.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom