Another Pre-Winter Clear-out

Status
Not open for further replies.
The good ol' furfag is here to rig the games.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/psn_ram4519

1. Pack 6
2. Pack 9 2

And time for the results

#12 - Xause (Pack 1) *CONFIRMED*
#22 - Necro_Killer06 (Pack 2) [TIME TO PM EXPIRED]
#3 - Giggybyte (Pack 3) *CONFIRMED*
#5 - Dom (Pack 4) [TIME TO PM EXPIRED]
#9 - Xernos (Pack 5) * CONFIRMED*
#6 - Fiesta (Pack 6) *CONFIRMED*
#7 - nWo Aborted Fetus of Juan (Pack 7) [TIME TO PM EXPIRED]

And the winner of the toast bonus = Fiesta (for unoriginality and the fact he'll get super fat from it)
The rest of the toast peeps can get fat on your disgraceful toast.

And as for the people who didn't get a prize, bugger off and watch some British comedy.

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kewYI5PIe6k&list=RD49GYGGoi6iM&index=30[/video]​

If you have won a prize, you must PM me within 48 hours to claim your prize. If you do not do it within 48 hours of this post, your prize will be re-rolled to another person. Thank you

Please don't close this thread until I confirm that the winners have received their prizes. Thank you​

Edit: To the person that closed it and deleted my post on the 21st, you actually ruined my chances of winning anything from people not claiming cause technically i still posted on the deadline.
Thanks

Right because the remaining 3 winners didn't claim their prizes within 48 hours of when I said, they forfeit their prizes. So I have re-rolled and the remaining "new" winners are...

#21 sullyboy - Pack 4 (Tick tock..)
#23 Hassi Zeev - Pack 2 *CONFIRMED*
#11 Blizz - Pack 7 *CONFIRMED*

Same rules apply. PM me to confirm your win and I will send you your prizes. Fail to do this in 48 hours and you will also forfeit your prizes (And I really don't want to do it again).

Whatever, sully still hasn't claimed his prize so I'll just keep it now instead of re-rolling since it's just a mess around now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom