[Approved] Akessi/Artox

Status
Not open for further replies.

╬▒rtox

In-Game Name: Akessi/Artox

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:57277680

When and where the ban took place: 18/8/2016

Why I think I was banned: Mass freekilling

Why I should be unbanned: uh, I prefer being guardbanned than banned from other server(s) since imo you do have one of the best jb and db servers honestly.

Additional Information: the date is most likely wrong. and bantz

You were banned by Blizz on August 24th, 2016 which was then marked by Inferno to be changed to permanent.

The reasons were as follows:
1. For going on the guard team DESPITE BEING GUARDBANNED.
2. Playing on Alts.
3. Using alts to spam the !CallAdmin switch.

That was your 5th offense on this account.

Just as recently as last month you were caught playing on an alt YET AGAIN.

You will have to wait for a Mod to respond to this one due to the nature.

Inferno's marking had no relevence to the ban's length. It happened after his ban was changed to permanent.

I am a person who believes in the theory that people can change for the better, even if they have caused trouble in the past. In other words, "No man chooses to be evil; he only mistakes it for happiness, the good he seeks" -Mary Wollstonecraft.

Despite this, I am reluctant to unban you. The reason is everything I have seen from you was done under malicious intent. The times where you stopped or obeyed was when an admin or a "known whistleblower" was present.

Although, I have not heard about any attempts from you to cause disruption within the 3 months after your ban was changed to permanent. Because of that, I am willing to give you one final last chance to improve your behavior and to test that you can really change for the better.

However, due to your long history of infractions, your next offense will be permanent whether it be a mute, guardban, etc., no matter how minor it is. You will not be able to appeal it.

Read over all the rules listed below and make it certain that you have read and completely understood them.
Please do not make me regret this.

xrk said:
Both Team Rules:
1. Do not talk over the Warden! This includes arguing with other players on your team, or making any sounds that make it difficult to listen to the Warden.
2. Do not share information while you are dead. This is called ghosting.
3. Baiting is allowed. If a Guard gets into melee distance of a Prisoner and the Prisoner attacks the Guard, it counts as rebelling. The Prisoner who attacked can be killed.
4. If a Warden dies, his orders become null and it is a freeday for Prisoners until a new Warden gives orders. If a Guard kills a Prisoner for not following the dead Warden's orders, report them for freekilling. If guards refuse to take Warden and instead hide or do not do their job, report them for a guard ban.
5. Do not assist the other team unless you are hunting rebels at the end of a round.
6. Do not turn on friendly fire without prior orders. Report players who do so.
7. Do not mislead other players into breaking our rules.
8. Try to refrain from using the voteban command unless there is a severe infraction. Try giving newer players that are unfamiliar with the rules a chance before votebanning them. Encourage them to play as a prisoner for a while, or votekick them instead of votebanning them.

Prisoner (RED) Rules:
1. This team receives orders.
2. Do not talk over anyone on the BLU team.
3. Do not disobey orders or attack the BLU team. If you do, you will be killed.
4. BLU team does not have to say "no detours or delays" as it is implied with every command.
5. If you are the last RED alive, have not rebelled, and have completed the current activity (if the Warden states to), you gain a Last Request (LR). You have 2 minutes to give and complete your LR. Do not delay it and do not request anything not doable by the guards.
6. Do not request a team-wide OR class-wide freeday with your LR. Personal freedays, however, are allowed.
7. Do not restrict the guards in any unfair manner, or prevent the guards from stating restrictions.
8. Do not request that admins respawn players for your benefit.
9. Location-based freedays (pool, etc) are restricted to a maximum of two prisoners.
10. If a guard types orders, but does not speak them, you do not have to follow their orders. If you are killed for doing so, report them for freekilling.
11. If there is no warden and you attack a guard, the guard is permitted to kill you.
12. If you are told to "AFK Freeze", do not taunt, freelook, attack, move, or crouch.
13. Do not request the same LR repeatedly. Be creative!

Guard (BLU) Rules:
1. This team gives orders. You must have a microphone to be a guard.
2. Do not freekill! This is killing any Prisoner who has not rebelled or done anything wrong. This includes killing other guards or the warden. Killing the warden to take warden will result in a guard ban.
3. Do not demonstrate favoritism towards any person or group.
4. Do not give orders if you are dead.
5. The Warden is the head Guard. Only the Warden may give orders; Guards should enforce the orders.
6. Do not open the cells until orders have been given.
7. Do not intentionally confuse the RED team or give orders that contradict.
8. Do not deny doable LRs from the RED team.
9. Do not accept any LR that was done in the last 3 consecutive rounds.
10. Do not give team-wide OR class-wide freedays. Personal freedays only.
11. You may kill prisoners for leaving the specified area in location-based freedays.
12. Weapon-specific freedays (AB day, rocket jump day, etc) must have that weapon equipped and be using it.
13. You must give orders through your microphone. If the orders are only typed, the RED team does not have to follow them. You may use text chat to explain the game, activity, or LR to the red team, but killing a Prisoner for not following typed orders is freekilling.
14. If there is no warden and you are being attacked, you may only kill the prisoners that are attacking you.
15. Your microphone must be of decent quality. Use it regularly, not just during mic checks!

General Server Rules:
1. Listen to clan members. If you would like to dispute a decision, do so in an appeal, not in the server, and not in the forum shoutbox.
2. Do not spam. This includes mic and text spam, such as: HLDJ, music, clips, yelling, noisemakers, voice commands, and text binds.
3. Do not hack, script, exploit, or glitch, or stall. This includes maps and the server itself.
4. Do not advertise or recruit.
5. Do not wear the intox tag, or impersonate members. Joining the public intox Gaming group doesn't make you a clan member!
6. Do not harass players over text or voice chat.
7. Do not votemute/votekick/voteban people unless they are breaking one of the above rules. You can also mute players in your own game client, which blocks their mic and text chat. Don't rely on admins for this!

Remember, again, listen to our clan members! If you are muted or gagged and instantly rejoin the server to evade it, you will be banned. If you play on an alt account because your main one is banned, your alt will be permanently banned and your original ban will be extended. Don't make things harder for yourself!

Blizz said:
Inferno's marking had no relevence to the ban's length. It happened after his ban was changed to permanent.

I am a person who believes in the theory that people can change for the better, even if they have caused trouble in the past. In other words, "No man chooses to be evil; he only mistakes it for happiness, the good he seeks" -Mary Wollstonecraft.

Despite this, I am reluctant to unban you. The reason is everything I have seen from you was done under malicious intent. The times where you stopped or obeyed was when an admin or a "known whistleblower" was present.

Although, I have not heard about any attempts from you to cause disruption within the 3 months after your ban was changed to permanent. Because of that, I am willing to give you one final last chance to improve your behavior and to test that you can really change for the better.

However, due to your long history of infractions, your next offense will be permanent whether it be a mute, guardban, etc., no matter how minor it is. You will not be able to appeal it.

Read over all the rules listed below and make it certain that you have read and completely understood them.
Please do not make me regret this.

xrk said:
Both Team Rules:
1. Do not talk over the Warden! This includes arguing with other players on your team, or making any sounds that make it difficult to listen to the Warden.
2. Do not share information while you are dead. This is called ghosting.
3. Baiting is allowed. If a Guard gets into melee distance of a Prisoner and the Prisoner attacks the Guard, it counts as rebelling. The Prisoner who attacked can be killed.
4. If a Warden dies, his orders become null and it is a freeday for Prisoners until a new Warden gives orders. If a Guard kills a Prisoner for not following the dead Warden's orders, report them for freekilling. If guards refuse to take Warden and instead hide or do not do their job, report them for a guard ban.
5. Do not assist the other team unless you are hunting rebels at the end of a round.
6. Do not turn on friendly fire without prior orders. Report players who do so.
7. Do not mislead other players into breaking our rules.
8. Try to refrain from using the voteban command unless there is a severe infraction. Try giving newer players that are unfamiliar with the rules a chance before votebanning them. Encourage them to play as a prisoner for a while, or votekick them instead of votebanning them.

Prisoner (RED) Rules:
1. This team receives orders.
2. Do not talk over anyone on the BLU team.
3. Do not disobey orders or attack the BLU team. If you do, you will be killed.
4. BLU team does not have to say "no detours or delays" as it is implied with every command.
5. If you are the last RED alive, have not rebelled, and have completed the current activity (if the Warden states to), you gain a Last Request (LR). You have 2 minutes to give and complete your LR. Do not delay it and do not request anything not doable by the guards.
6. Do not request a team-wide OR class-wide freeday with your LR. Personal freedays, however, are allowed.
7. Do not restrict the guards in any unfair manner, or prevent the guards from stating restrictions.
8. Do not request that admins respawn players for your benefit.
9. Location-based freedays (pool, etc) are restricted to a maximum of two prisoners.
10. If a guard types orders, but does not speak them, you do not have to follow their orders. If you are killed for doing so, report them for freekilling.
11. If there is no warden and you attack a guard, the guard is permitted to kill you.
12. If you are told to "AFK Freeze", do not taunt, freelook, attack, move, or crouch.
13. Do not request the same LR repeatedly. Be creative!

Guard (BLU) Rules:
1. This team gives orders. You must have a microphone to be a guard.
2. Do not freekill! This is killing any Prisoner who has not rebelled or done anything wrong. This includes killing other guards or the warden. Killing the warden to take warden will result in a guard ban.
3. Do not demonstrate favoritism towards any person or group.
4. Do not give orders if you are dead.
5. The Warden is the head Guard. Only the Warden may give orders; Guards should enforce the orders.
6. Do not open the cells until orders have been given.
7. Do not intentionally confuse the RED team or give orders that contradict.
8. Do not deny doable LRs from the RED team.
9. Do not accept any LR that was done in the last 3 consecutive rounds.
10. Do not give team-wide OR class-wide freedays. Personal freedays only.
11. You may kill prisoners for leaving the specified area in location-based freedays.
12. Weapon-specific freedays (AB day, rocket jump day, etc) must have that weapon equipped and be using it.
13. You must give orders through your microphone. If the orders are only typed, the RED team does not have to follow them. You may use text chat to explain the game, activity, or LR to the red team, but killing a Prisoner for not following typed orders is freekilling.
14. If there is no warden and you are being attacked, you may only kill the prisoners that are attacking you.
15. Your microphone must be of decent quality. Use it regularly, not just during mic checks!

General Server Rules:
1. Listen to clan members. If you would like to dispute a decision, do so in an appeal, not in the server, and not in the forum shoutbox.
2. Do not spam. This includes mic and text spam, such as: HLDJ, music, clips, yelling, noisemakers, voice commands, and text binds.
3. Do not hack, script, exploit, or glitch, or stall. This includes maps and the server itself.
4. Do not advertise or recruit.
5. Do not wear the intox tag, or impersonate members. Joining the public intox Gaming group doesn't make you a clan member!
6. Do not harass players over text or voice chat.
7. Do not votemute/votekick/voteban people unless they are breaking one of the above rules. You can also mute players in your own game client, which blocks their mic and text chat. Don't rely on admins for this!

Remember, again, listen to our clan members! If you are muted or gagged and instantly rejoin the server to evade it, you will be banned. If you play on an alt account because your main one is banned, your alt will be permanently banned and your original ban will be extended. Don't make things harder for yourself!

I agree to the rules and thanks blizz ;D

Akessi said:

Just to be clear (and to have a quotable post in the event that you happen to get banned again), you're also agreeing that this is your last chance, and your next ban will be permanent.

Enjoy your extra chance though!  :awesome:

Celach said:
Akessi said:

Just to be clear (and to have a quotable post in the event that you happen to get banned again), you're also agreeing that this is your last chance, and your next ban will be permanent.

Enjoy your extra chance though!  :awesome:

Yea, I know celach. :awesome:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom