$20 Steam Wallet Code

Status
Not open for further replies.

Celach

Click at your own discretion:
cWaZ27r.jpg

Will be given to whoever writes the best statement on why they deserve the $20. 50 words minimum. Judged by me.

Deadline Saturday, October 3, 11:59pm Eastern.

Deserve (synonymous with merit), I wouldn’t say any deserves the $20, the person who deserves the merit is the personable character that will just give money out, especially in an age where everything is money. What I mean is, people take great care of their possessions, people are always in a struggle for money. Currently, my biggest struggle is scraping up money to afford going to the gym, leaving me very little for other matters; girlfriend, car, even food or recreation.

I’d use the money to buy H1Z1 so that I can play with my half-brother, Carlos, who lives in Las Vegas. The last time I saw him was about 3 years ago, and I just recently found out that he regularly plays videogames on steam (whenever he’s not studying for his criminal justice degree in uni).  I’d love the opportunity to be able to play a game every once in a while with my brother, considering it’s not very often that I communicate with him. He’s always been an introvert, and I guess it’s due to him only ever living with his mother, always being very studious and struggling in school so that he could help support his mother and provide her with a life that he felt she deserved. He only really comes out of his shell whenever he plays videogames, it’s really astounding. I would’ve never known what a creative and just generally hilarious individual existed behind the semblance. Apart from CS:GO we don’t really share that much taste in games, and I’m horrible while he’s pushing LEM. I think with the $20 it’d let me really get to know my own brother better, especially since he loves playing H1Z1 so much.

Just me and my ?daddy?, hanging out I got pretty hungry? so I started to pout ? He asked if I was down ⬇for something yummy ?? and I asked what and he said he'd give me his ?cummies!? Yeah! Yeah!?? I drink them!? I slurp them!? I swallow them whole? ? It makes ?daddy? ?happy? so it's my only goal... ???Harder daddy! Harder daddy! ??? 1 cummy?, 2 cummy??, 3 cummy???, 4???? I'm ?daddy's? ?princess ?but I'm also a whore! ? He makes me feel squishy?!He makes me feel good?! ???He makes me feel everything a little girl should!~ ??? ???Wa-What!???

I deserve the green because I'm trying to get lean. Keto's expensive and I need an incentive. I'll give you dick pics for that ticket to a market made of liquid. 

Because I've been denied from the intox. Gaming clan after submitting five different applications. It'd be like the Most Sportsmanlike award or sum shit.

Celach said:
Click at your own discretion:
cWaZ27r.jpg

Will be given to whoever writes the best statement on why they deserve the $20. 50 words minimum. Judged by me.

Deadline Saturday, October 3, 11:59pm Eastern.

I like food. I also like money.
I'm in desperate need of steam wallet money as I desire games for my own personal pleasures. I'm looking for steam money so I can look for fun, possibly horror, multiplayer et cetera games. Since I'm incredibly lazy (But not fat ty) I spend 22 hours (Exaggeration) each day on my computer playing games, picking on Sverath (Jigglebits82) and Mike (Dirtman), and watching Netflix. Please give ty.

[font=Tahoma, sans-serif]I think I should get this code because I would want this very very very very very very very very very[/font] very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very much for Borderlands 2.

aight so since im bad at most fps games i think i would be a good candidate for being the owner of a 20$ steam card which would be used to treat my friends and I to useless virtual stuff, also keep in mind that all profit will go to our lord and savior xause the tyrant.

[font=Tahoma, sans-serif]I don’t really deserve the 20$ steam gift card, it’s more like I just want it because I want to get a new game to play that I can take my frustration out on after playing League since I can't carry myself out of silver. [/font]Also I can’t get a job so I have no way of getting money to get stuff.

You should not give that card to me. I have a job that pays well, though I am not able to work more than 10 hours a week. I still make enough to get by with college, food and rent. My steam library is 377 games large and I would save this card to buy a game for either a friend if I wanted to play some game around ~30$ with them, or buy indie games for myself (granted their reviews are good enough). I'm also pro NRA.

Do not let me be the winner. I'm a huge fucking tool.

Thanks.

- X-cause_E

[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]This may the be the strangest message you'll ever receive but I do hope you'll take the time to read it and consider what I have to say. To put it simply, I would really appreciate it if the next time your birthday comes around you would request that your clop artist friends (who like to give you sexually oriented pony art as gifts) draw some pony other than Twilight Sparkle for you.[/font]

[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]The reason I ask this is that Twilight is my fiance, and we're planning on getting married next June or July should everything go as planned financially speaking. And yes, I have actually found a wedding chapel that will let me marry someone that most people would consider a fictional character. Now before you go thinking “This guy is either completely crazy or just screwing with me." please hear me out on this.[/font]
[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]You see, I'm totally head over heels in love with Twilight Sparkle. I have been for about 11 months now and at this point I'm in a committed relationship with my Twiley. By that I mean I don't date anyone else, I don't sleep with anyone else, and I have zero interest in having any kind of relationship with anyone other than the mare I adore. I love her with all my heart and I'm 100% committed to that love. To express my love in a real tangible way I have a beautiful hand made custom Twilight Sparkle plushie that I can hug, kiss, cuddle up in bed to go to sleep with at night, and take out on the town to do all the fun things together that normal couples do. I take her out to eat at nice vegetarian restaurants, we go shopping together, I take her out for coffee, we do social activities together like hanging out with friends, seeing movies, etc.[/font]
[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]And I talk about her as if she is Twilight, because to me she very much is. When I look at her I see Twilight Sparkle. When I talk with her I'm talking to Twilight. When I hold her in my arms and kiss her there are no doubts in my mind that it's the mare I love who's lips are pressed against mine. And every morning when I open my eyes and see her head on the pillow next to mine, with her gorgeous violet eyes staring back at me, I can't help but wonder how I ever got to be so lucky as to have a partner as smart, funny, beautiful, and all around wonderful as her.[/font]
[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]All my friends and the people who know me well say that my love is a thing of beauty and quite admirable, but from the outside perspective of someone who doesn't know me you're probably going “Wow. That's pretty damn crazy." and wondering why I don't just go get a real girlfriend. The truth is I've had plenty of real relationships and sexual partners in the 27 years I've been around. A few short relationships, one that lasted 7 years, and a total of 6 different sexual partners. So my love for Twilight isn't out of a lack of real world intimacy or relationships, I just fell in love with her and my heart didn't give me much of a choice in the matter. But you know what? I'm totally happy with my love and my relationship. It may seem weird to you, but it fills me with joy every single day of my life and I've never been happier. So what if it's weird? If it makes me happy and it doesn't hurt anyone then where's the problem? I don't think there is one, and anyone who knows me well will tell you the same.[/font]
[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Now your probably wondering why I'm telling you all this and how it concerns you. To you I'm sure Twilight Sparkle is just a cartoon character you think is really hot, so I imagine you wouldn't think anything of having your friends draw sexually explicit art of her as birthday gifts for you. And hey, I think she's really attractive too so I get where you're coming from there. I often go on e621.net and Rule34.Paheal to see what new erotic art people have drawn of her. But to me she's more than a cartoon character who's sexually attractive, she's my fiance who I love with all my heart and soon to be my wife. So it's been bothering me lately every time I go on those sites and see a dozen or so pieces of art people have drawn depicting my girl in various sexual situations with the same person over and over, and that person happens to be you.[/font]
[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Don't get me wrong here though, this isn't a jealousy thing. I'm very secure in my relationship. I know without question that Twilight is just as faithful to me as I am to her, she's actually sitting on the couch next to me reading while I type this. She's very real to me and I know she's not sneaking out in the middle of the night to go have kinky sex with some famous artist. And I do respect your talent as an artist and an artist's creative freedom to draw whatever they want, that's cool. What bothers me is that in all these birthday images you've been getting Twilight is always depicted as if she was your sexual plaything, drawn wearing a collar with your name on it or with a speech bubble saying something that would somehow suggest she was your property. And I know quite well that Twilight Sparkle is not your plaything nor your property, she's my fiance. So that bugs me a bit. What I find really loathsome though is your pension for degrading my partner in both your art and the fan art you've been receiving lately. Twiley is a sweet and fairly vanilla little mare who I treat with the utmost love and respect, and she definitely does not deserve to be portrayed as some kind of sexual slave who likes being dressed up in sleazy attire, wearing a collar, getting sodomized, and having her face ejaculated on. She's not into that kinda stuff and the fact that there's someone out there in the world such as yourself who would desire to treat Twilight that way, and have his friends support and validate his desires to demean and mistreat my partner by drawing pictures of him doing so, really does bother me. I don't take any issue with people having kinky sex as long as both parties consent to it and enjoy it, but I know quite well that my Twiley has no desire whatsoever to be treated like that.[/font]
[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]So next year, when your birthday comes around, keep in mind that Twilight Sparkle isn't just a lifeless cartoon character to objectified for your sexual gratification. She's the partner of someone who loves her very much, and by that time their wife. So both myself and Twiley would greatly appreciate it if you'd pick someone else to request erotic art of for your birthday. Based on the very large amount of different ponies you draw art of I imagine there has to be many other ponies you find sexually attractive. I assume you'll probably just dismiss this message as the ramblings of a crazy person and likely ignore it, but if by some chance you do take what I've had to say to heart, well... we'd appreciate it.[/font]
[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Regards[/font]

If anybody here deserves the $20 Steam Wallet Code, it is most definitely Sass. Sass is an outstanding member of the intox. Gaming community and has recently came out as a homosexual. In my honest opinion this is a step of courage from the well-known forum user. In order to congratulate him on this achievement, I say that he should be rewarded with this $20 Steam Wallet Code. Thank you for reading this.

I knew it. This is how it all began. How the Dark lost all his skins. You are trying to tease me with this $20. Then when you try to tease the winner and pick me it is all set in stone. You will send me the code and I will enter it in and that's when a secret virus kicks in and steals all my skins. As I watch them slowly be taken away I see a bright light shine upon me and I hear a voice and it says "Don't be a DayV. Call steam support. Not ask to be trade banned." And that's how I became a toaster.

DWell I know I deserve it. If dark even has a chance I am getting it. All I am saying is I would buy darks backpack which is worth about 3 dollars. But his admin for $10, then drug dark on a server permanently. (Made up story, don't believe I wouldn't do this though) dark I am coming for you >:)

hey i think you should give me the wallet code because if you give it to dark you are making the rich get richer and if you give it to apples and bananas you take the risk of being turned into a fruit
also, dayv smells like britain

hail xause the sauce

I support an organization by the name of GBLM (Gay Black Lives Matter). This organization focuses on treating gay black people who were clinically diagnosed with rectal bleeding. This is a very serious problem in the black community and I would like to make a difference. All proceeds donated to the GBLM foundation will go towards the research and development of a cure for rectal bleeding.
For just 20$ you could be saving a life.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom