The Walking Dead Season 7

Status
Not open for further replies.
is it a good show/worth watching? overheard my brother watching it but i was too busy with work to.see what was going on.

p.s. my family tells me i like daryl. i think it's a backhanded compliment.

TFW I'm at work and miss new season premier. Spoil alert the fuck out of this thread.

I was about to be paid for guessing who died and then the second coming of christ happened. There goes my $20.

so do we still have to spoiler even though its a spoiler thread? either way i marathoned season 6 and wathed the episode today.

szGQZAD.jpg

You know this is Fucking pathetic you people are so Fucking disrespectful to the fans of Glenn this wasn't at all even a little funny. Us TWD fans take this seriously and it's not even a little bit okay to post this shit. Now if this was reality image being Maggie she's lost everyone and she's pregnant with his child. You people are immature little ass kids. Very ignorant. Wish someone would bash your face in better yet wear your skin. Glenn was my favorite character and didn't at all deserve to die. He's been there since the beginning. You heartless assholes.

v3s6NgD.png

I haven't watched the show since.... season 5? I got really bored, but these memes are fucking great.

https://www.facebook.com/zuccymemes/videos/875142859254057/?pnref=story

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom