Minecraft Screenshots

Status
Not open for further replies.
iqzCvOLN3raMu.png

Made some faces ^_^

Does anyone know any good tips for taking screen shots and videos of large buildings?

Lighting bugs make things look ugly.

WqzrR.png

That, and I have trouble rendering the entire thing

ghgp9.png

That's my Overwatch, It's in its fourth revsion now, it was that space ship of mine, but I'm connecting the farm floor to the living quarters with that column, that colum is going to hold a new wheat farm.

Awesome work!
The only problem with that is the the block directly under the drop of water wont yield anything, water has to hit the crops from the side, if you have a space one block wide directly under where the water would fall, and move the crops back by that one block, you can maximize your results.

My Wheat towers work on the same principal, instead of being in the line, the fields alternate back and forth. There's a block of glass that the water hits after falling off the shelf above it, causing the water to flow to the edge of that shelf, and hitting all the blocks of wheat from the side.

If you take a trip to to The Overwatch I can show you my original 420-plot farm tower where it's demonstrated really well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom