A poll regarding the use of Tough Break skin in deathrun.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Denzel Quincy Crocker

I know I should've discussed this in the official Deathrun forum, but I can't post a poll there, and I want to do so.

Anyways, after the situation that was primarily about me and my use of my Rocket Launcher Tough Break skin, I think we need to see if people want Tough Break skins to stay enabled, or have them fixed altogether.

Decide hard, my children.

If you are not using any primaries and secondaries to gain an advantage (i.e. rocket jumping or sticky jumping to bypass traps or gain more distance, etc), then it should be fine to just holding it out and inspect. Just be sure to use your melee weapons if you plan on hitting buttons or breaking walls to progress. 

I'll try and get in touch with ReFlex and see if we can fix this long lasting bug. 

Thanks. If you see people abusing those skinned weapons, then feel free to make a ban submission on it. 

Speaking of which, can we enable the spy knife skins and the engineer wrench skins otherwise we will be stuck with civilian spy and engineers?

We really shouldn't be able to have the weapons in the first place, but as long as you're not using the weapons to get an advantage, there's not really any issue.

I wonder if it's possible to let the players have their weapons out but set their ammo to 0. This would still let you show off your fancy weapons, but prevents using the weapons for exploits.

giggybyte said:
We really shouldn't be able to have the weapons in the first place.

I wonder if it's possible to let the players have their weapons out but set their ammo to 0. This would still let you show off your fancy weapons, but prevents using the weapons for exploits.

I also like the idea of having your weeps but no ammo.

Sunchips said:
giggybyte said:
We really shouldn't be able to have the weapons in the first place.

I also like the idea of having your weeps but no ammo.

It could work like Jailbreak with ammo at 0, but there could be maps that have ammo packs.

I like the idea of holding weapons with no ammo, I always feel bad when I can't put my stupidly expensive items on.

But yeah thanks for getting rid of the weapons Reflex, they really caused a lot of problems and controversy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom