1. Obey our administrators.
If you would like to dispute a decision, do so here, not in the server.
2. The use of HLDJ is permitted. Check below for HLDJ rules!
3. Do not hack, script, exploit, or glitch.
This includes maps and the server itself.
4. Do not advertise or recruit.
5. Do not wear the intox tag, any variation of the intox tag, or impersonate members.
6. Malicious action of any kind toward any player(s) will not be tolerated.
This includes but is not limited to: harassment, getting a rise, griefing, flaming, and trolling.
[beware: admin discretion]
7. You may only votemute/votekick/voteban people if they are breaking one of the above rules.
8. Last but not least, enjoy the server!
1. Do not overplay.
Playing over someone is rude and ruins the experience for everyone.
Wait until the current player name disappears before beginning.
Deliberate excessive talking over music will be treated as overplay.
2. Do not double play.
To allow everyone a fair chance, it's required that you wait two songs before playing again.
You may only play again if nobody else plays within 15 seconds.
3. Keep it short & do not loop.
The limit for songs and stories is 8 minutes, period.
The limit for loops is 1 minute. [beware: admin discretion]
4. Be modest.
If multiple people start playing at the same time, the person whose name is on the bottom has priority.
5. Quality is required.
If you don't enjoy listening to it, then we probably don't either.
Make sure your songs and clips are properly edited in Goldwave or Audacity before playing them.
Updated combat and behavior guidelines. There are now rules for Heavy and Sniper. READ ALL.
It's simple. The tournament is a series of 1 vs. 1 matchups. Each entrant must put up 1 item to enter. Winner of the tournament gets all of the items and ONE FULL WEEK of donor perks. Combat takes place on the Mario Kart server, in the pool in world 1-2.
1. Entry fee is 1 item of any quality. All entry items must be tradeable and/or useable in crafting. One time use items are exempt from the crafting requirement. Registration will occur in-server.
2. During the entry fee submission, you will give the Collector the class and team on which you will participate. You will be bound by the class, but if your team changes, it is permissible. Notify the collector if your team changes.
3. If leading up to your match you are kicked or banned for ANY REASON you will be disqualified from the tournament and your entry fee will not be returned. If you do not reclaim your item prior to the tournament and you leave the server, it will not be returned.
1. No sentries in 1-2 please.
2. As 1-2 is the staging area for the tournament, no killing is requested during preparation and competition. Keep it in 1-1.
3. If an admin or Intox member makes a tournament declaration, follow it.
4. Admins and Tournament Hosts have final say. (Admins mostly)
5. DO NOT interfere with the tournament.
1. Best 2/3 single elimination. Melee weapons only. Switching to Primary/Secondary weapons will result in a DQ.
2. No RTD. RTD effects will result in a DQ. Resolve them before entering combat.
3. Splash damage weapons may not be used (Caber). Secondary melee attacks may not be used. (Stun ball, bleed ball)
4. The use of the Cloak and Dagger is not permitted.
5. Medics may only heal participants that are not in a match. Combatants are not to be healed while in the pool.
6. Combatants may not leave the pool unless it is by knockback. They must immediately re-enter the pool. Doing otherwise will result in a disqualification. Detouring to pick up a healthkit while returning to the pool will forfeit that round to your opponent and the next round of the matchup will begin.
7. In the event that combatants are of the same team, one of these will take place:
----A: The match will be a goalie match - first to score wins the round
----B: Another player may switch to the opposing team if a slot is available.
----C: Tourney host must be notified of the choice.
8. Engineers may not construct buildings during combat or access a PDA. The only buildings allowed inside 1-2 during tournaments are dispensers and teleporters.
1. Equipping the Baby Face Blaster is not permitted due to the speed boost.
2. The use of the Sandman's Stun Ball and the Wrap Assassin's Bleed Ball are not permitted.
3. Milking you opponent is not permitted.
1. You may not use the shield charge.
2. Bootlegger and Ali Baba's Wee Booties are permitted.
3. Head-taking weapons must be cleared of heads before the tournament begins. Heads taken as a result of tournament combat may not be kept.
1. Medics may only heal tournament players who are not current combatants. They may NOT interfere with on-going matches.
2. As using an Ubercharge requires you to switch weapons, it will result in a disqualification.
1. The use of Jarate is not permitted.
2. Use of the Razorback is not permitted.
1. Edible items may not be used.
2. If a critical hit is done with the Holiday Punch, the combatant must take 3 FULL STEPS back AND THEN perform the Heavy's "POW HA HA" taunt or allow the laughing fit to subside.
1. Tournament registration will begin Saturday Nights @ 10 PM American Central Time. (2200 hours, -6.00 GMT)
2. Detailed documentation of each participant, his/her team, class, and entry item will be kept by the host and each collector who receives an entry trade.
3. Before the tournament begins, all Collectors will turn over each entry Item to the tournament Host.
4. All entry items will be rendered unto the victor of the tournament at its conclusion.
"Silence is my weapon. Stealth is my ally. The rifle at your back is only for show."