intox Gaming
Hipster girl smears spaghettios on herself and pisses on the floor for art show - Printable Version

+- intox Gaming (http://intoxgaming.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Main Lounge (/Forum-Main-Lounge)
+--- Forum: Videos/Images/Photos (/Forum-Videos-Images-Photos)
+--- Thread: Hipster girl smears spaghettios on herself and pisses on the floor for art show (/Thread-Hipster-girl-smears-spaghettios-on-herself-and-pisses-on-the-floor-for-art-show)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

Hipster girl smears spaghettios on herself and pisses on the floor for art show - jrbPatriot - 08-05-2010 01:50 AM

[mildly nsfw @ 4:10-4:40]

Deeeeeeeeep.

RE: Hipster girl smears spaghettios on herself and pisses on the floor for art show - Slime - 08-05-2010 01:59 AM

I think I saw xenu in there...

RE: Hipster girl smears spaghettios on herself and pisses on the floor for art show - Ronpauly - 08-05-2010 02:04 AM

DO NOT WANT

RE: Hipster girl smears spaghettios on herself and pisses on the floor for art show - OverlordXenu - 08-05-2010 02:39 AM

I think I know her.

RE: Hipster girl smears spaghettios on herself and pisses on the floor for art show - beny - 08-05-2010 04:14 AM

wow someone fails at fucking opening cans for fucks sake
and
what the fuck this is like a weird cult

RE: Hipster girl smears spaghettios on herself and pisses on the floor for art show - Lexquire - 08-05-2010 04:39 AM

This woman hasn't been in the kitchen long enough to know how to use a can opener?

RE: Hipster girl smears spaghettios on herself and pisses on the floor for art show - Saga - 08-05-2010 04:42 AM

I've seen babies and retards make this same type of "art".

RE: Hipster girl smears spaghettios on herself and pisses on the floor for art show - Danzero - 08-05-2010 07:06 AM

(08-05-2010 04:42 AM)Saga Wrote:  I've seen babies and retards make this same type of "art".

Saw this last night. Dude in the back holding a beer who refuses to clap for this pretentious crap is a true bro.

RE: Hipster girl smears spaghettios on herself and pisses on the floor for art show - toj0e - 08-05-2010 07:39 AM

What the fuck? I'm surprised she had that big of an audience for something like that. I'm sitting here thinking, "Why are they there? Why would they watch her do that shit?"

RE: Hipster girl smears spaghettios on herself and pisses on the floor for art show - Trasher - 08-05-2010 07:51 AM

Uwah

Surprised